wheel pics needed

  in an effort to clean up my hard drive, i'm moving forward with a
couple projects. i want to have my web page updated by next monday. what
i need from you are pictures of volkswagen wheels. that said, there are
a few stipulations.

1) no gigapixel images. 640x480 is just fine. if i get a larger picture,
i will resize it to 640x480. this is more of a courtesy to me as i'll
probably be receiving a large number of files.

2) i'm only looking for volkswagen wheels. no aftermarket wheels unless
vw authorized them (ie - bbs).

3) i'm looking for close-ups and whole car shots. the close-up shots
should be about 225x225. i have no problems cropping, but please don't
send me 1 meg attachments. i only have a 56k.

4) if you have multiple attachments where the size of files will be
large, please let me know before you send them. netscape will try to
download EVERY message again if one screws up. this means that if i get
10 megs of attachements in 42 messages and that last one screws up, i
will have to download all that again.

5) if you feel it necessary to have your car or wheel identified as
yours, please let me know. i have no problems with a line or two on a
picture as long as it doesn't take away from or alter/deface the
subject.

  i know that not everyone is going to have a set of these on their
scirocco. it would be nice, but i know that's just not going to happen.
feel free to submit pictures of other vw's with vw wheels on them. i'm
asking y'all first before i open it up to the general public.
  if you have a vw wheel and it's not pictured in my little gallery, by
all means send it in still. i may contact you regarding additional
information (size, etc.) but it will help the gallery grow. i know that
all the wheels vw made for these cars are not listed here, but i needed
a place to start. please help if you can. thanx.

  for those who need the links to what wheels i have listed:
<http://foxx.tripod.com/temp/alloy1.htm>
<http://foxx.tripod.com/temp/alloy2.htm>
<http://foxx.tripod.com/temp/alloy3.htm>
<http://foxx.tripod.com/temp/steel.htm>