Re: this rocco that we saw a couple weeks ago

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001 10:44:24 -0400 "the mad bastard"
<the-mad-bastard@home.com> writes:

>    take a look.  whatcha think of it?
>
>http://www.geocities.com/the_questionist/mental_rocco.html
>
>jason
>the mad bastard

I want to like it but, its simply NOT origional. He's copied parts and
pieces off of already existing cars. (Subaru hood scoop, Integra bumper
vlaiance, WTF are the rear tail lights off of? ditch them! ) Basically he
made a Honda with a VW emblem. Kinda sad really as it looks to be
extremely clean. Also all the graphics on the windows.... thats
origional? He need to re-evaliate what the word Origional means. Oh, and
the flairs just SUCK. BAM.

Its is unique. Unique as in nobody would ever build another like it.

I dunno, to each his own and he can KEEP his own to himself. Poor Roc.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!