13 Dead Sciroccos, part deux

Yes, 13 dead Sciroccos at the salvage yards ...  I mean, that's common sense
right  :)

"... I was in the back yard, digging a hole to plant some new gerdaniums,
when my shovel hit something metalic. What could it be? I kept on digging,
soon unearthing a dead Scirocco. A dead Scirocco in my back yard, it can't
be! Not believing my own eyes, I continued digging, and to my horror I
unearthed one after another; young ones, old ones, all rotting away there.
13 dead Sciroccos in all. The humanity of it all!"

hehe