Need help with one more thing

Ok, Peter Lindvall was nice enough to tell me what the engine family numbers
were from his 16v Scirocco and 8v gti. I need one for an 8v scirocco and
wanted to make sure I have the correct number.

Peter gave me these numbers:
16v Scirocco -  JVW 1.8V65SA9
8v Rabbit GTI - DVW 1.8V6FAAX

If someone who has an 1.8l 8v Scirocco could please take a look at your
emissions sticker which Peter says is on the rad support and is yellow(I
believe). If you can let me know what the engine family number is and
hopefully it will match what Peter already gave me....I'd greatly appreciate
it!

Thanks
Rich