Hmmm..rear sway? And other weird occurances.

My rear axle has three holes drilled on each side,  I'm wondering if it had
a Shine rear bar at some point in the past.  Or was were those the mounting
holes for a stock one that has been removed.  This thing also has SS braided
brake lines.  Hmmm. Wonder what else I'll find. (excluding the neato keen
"custom" wiring that some P.O. had done, found that already :( stupid P.O.)
The headlights were H3s on the outside and H4s on the inside (goofy) but
were rusted out and total loss.

This is an odd car.

Marc