Re: Wow

It's just another example of the fact that 1) eBay rocks and 2)
stupid people DO exist.

That reminds me, I think I need to auction off all of my bad pistons
and cracked rotors as "used racing parts" that are suitable for
trophy mounting.  You know, buy it, display it and tell lies about
how you broke it.

--- VeeWdriver@aol.com wrote:
> Holy cow, that Oettinger valve cover went for $305.  That's a lot
> of money to
> keep the oil inside your engine.   :)
>
> Nice cover though, and yes, I wish I had one too...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=595187775

=====
Matthew