Head Gasket again..I am gonna Cry.

So a week ago I changed my head gasket, then had to do a water pump, so
while in there I did an AC delete. Finally today, a full week later I take
her out for the first time, and man did she fly. I worked here nice and
hard to try and get it to overheat, etc, and it was unbeliable.
Get home park it and cross my fingers...open the hood and the whole engine
bay is awash in brand new mobil 1 =(  Now with everything fresh and looses
should only take 2 hours to do again, but I am tired of the BS I just want
my baby back.

   Thanks for listening to me vent

=====
Randy