A3 VR6 for sale

Crossposted on VWVortex:

Well, I'm about to start driving my restored MK1 Scirocco, and I don't need
the car payments any longer. Would like this to go to an "insider" and not
Joe Sixpack on the street.
1995 Jetta GLX 5 speed. White, leather, loaded except for CD changer. Stock
BBS 15' Alloys. Everything works perfectly except the cruise, its a little
flaky. Mostly excellent condition except for stone chips on grill/hood and
two spots of rust. 110K, $7000 (which is about what I owe)

Mods: 205/50R-15 Pirelli P7000's, H&R/Bilstein Sports, Neuspeed front strut
bar, Neuspeed 28mm adjustable rear sway bar, Whipple Version 2 rear
adjustable removable strut bar, Turn-2 lower engine mount, full smoked
blinkers/side markers w/smoked fogs, debadged w/black VW emblems, ATE
Slotted rotors/Ferrodo pads, MKIV headgasket (less than 1000 miles). Have
replaced the coil pack and the camshaft position sensor recently.

Negatives: Will need a new clutch fairly soon.

Located in Rochester NY. Great car, perfect car for someone looking for a
clean daily driven VR6 that just happens to have the "right" mods. The car
is an absolute blast to drive, I just can't afford it since I just bought a
house.

Pics to come...

Marc