RE: Finally!...Bought another Scirocco!

I couldn't help but notice in the pictures that they welded an extra plate
onto the front crossmember before engine installation. Isn't that what
killed your black car Rich? Good to know that it is less likely to happen
again! I was thinking it might be a good idea on my mk1...now I have some
"how-to" pics!

Though I've become quite a Euro bumper snob in the past couple years, I also
have to say that that's the best looking US bumper'd Scirocco I've seen!
Nice.

Neal