Re: Finally!...Bought another Scirocco!

Hey Rich, your gonna make sure to put a big white checkerd flag sticker
across that car when ya get it now arent ya ;)  Just kiddin, great find
man... now i gotta figure out a way to clean off my keyboard and monitor of
all this sticky stuff!?!  ;)

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'88 Jetta GLI 16v (FOR SALE..$700 or trade for 2L motronic)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
'87 Scirocco 16v (muh baby!)
'79 Scirocco GTI (parts beotch)
'80 Scirocco S (only the rear half)
'81 Scirocco S (at the body shop NOW!)
'81 Scirocco S (12 pack rocco)
'93 Nissan Pathfinder SE V6 (winter beater)
****
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx
My web page (work in progress!)