My page...

Hi

www.geocities.com/mortentn/

I have just finished making my homepage...well, of course it has no real content yet, but it's on the web :-) I have arranged for a server so I won't be bathered with Geocities for very long. The menu is made in Mac. Director..took ages to get right!! Right now it's only the Scirocco page which I have edited a very little bit...just put up some pics and written a short text. The other pages will hopefully be ready during the weekend...I have quite a few digital foto's waiting to be published :-)
If the page is all whacked and the menu don't load...dont tell me . . .I WONT program that damn menu one more time. Of course small bug reports are welcome! :-)
Huh - think I'll go to bed now!

Thanks!!
 Morten T Nielsen