Re: I have one hell of a deal for someone

--- Night Shadow <soltwede@privateI.com> wrote:

> 92 Passat 2.0 16v Motronic 5sp.
>
> Runs/drives great, looks terrible.
>
> 106k on the clock.
>
> $1000
>
> yes that is it, $1000
>
> If you are serious and have the cash, email me and we can
> work out the
> details.
>
> --
> Eric
> Westminster, CO

Pffft.

You call that a deal?  I just picked up another '91 Passat
automatic - complete - for $200.

And wouldn't you know the body is *nice.*  Might combine
this and my other Passat to make one really nice one, or
might fix it and sell one.  (Fuel system problem of some
sort)  Decisions decisions.  :)

Guess I gotta change the sig file again...

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
8 VWs & counting.
"I do have a cause though...  it is obscenity.  I'm for it" - Tom Lehrer.