rocco 16v parts needed

I am in need of a working 16v fuel distributor and air plate flapper that sits on top of the airbox.  I do not need injector lines or injectors.  I do need the braided fuel line that screws into the fuel filter (side nearest the firewall) and the fuel line that screws into the vacuum canister thing that sits on top of the fuel distributor (has vacuum line coming out of top).

I am willing to pay or trade parts, for eg. amber euro turning signals.

Thanks,

Victor Farren
Washington, DC