Re: [Re: [Re: Differences between 8v and 16v] [Intake on the wrong side]]

Glad to cause some controversy, and I'm sure glad TMB saw the same car to
verify I'm not "losinit". The owner's name is Laura, and Jason, if you like I
can email her to find out that air box part # for you, if she'll send it to to
me. (you know, us girls have to keep in contact, so we exchanged addresses)
And if there were only three 16V's sold in the great white north, and none in
the US, what was up with that 89 for sale in the states? I was a 16V wasn't
it?
Dirk, as always, above and beyond the call of duty, what a great summary.. The
"Euro " intake cam that they sell here, is it KR spec or the milder one (and
if it is the KR, how long will my cat live??)
Always glad to cause some chaos in your ordered world, for sure some unusual
stuff about that car. (except the colour, gotta love red!!!)
Cathy, with a fairly normal 87 16V