Re: Bay Area Tire shops

By inside, you mean behind the face of the wheel, right?  That's not
too difficult and most any shop should know this "trick".  IIRC, the
balancing machine must be set differently so you'll only use one set
of weights (in the middle) as opposed to weights on the face and back
of the rim - something to do with changing the rim offset or
modifying the actual width of the rim so the machine reads all of its
information from the centre of the rim.

BTW, if you're setting these wheels/tires up for the track, don't
waste your time balancing them.  The first time you lock'em up or
even get the tires sliding, they'll change shape and ruin the
balance.

--- Tobias M-G <scirocco16v88@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I need someone with knowhow to put tires on my Revolutions and
> secure the
> weights on the inside .. recommendations?

=====
Matthew