Re: [Re: Differences between 8v and 16v] [Intake on the wrong side]

OK so lemme get this straight. If I were to build a KR engine out of a PL I
would need the follwing stuff: intake cam, mechanical CIS, 50mm intake, and
no cat? Is the exhaust cam any different? IS the actual head any different?

TIA

Looking for a 50mm intake....

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867