> I've got a lead on a 9A motor with:
> 6,000 miles (2035cc)
> 83.5mm Forged JE 11:1 pistons
> Balanced 92.8 Forged Crank
> Balanced Rods
> Brand new OEM oil pump
> All new bearings
> ARP connectors
>
> I'm supposed to speak with the seller tonight. If I don't take it, is anyone
> else interested?
>
> P.S. Are both the stroke and bore increased here?
> ______________________________
> Scott F. Williams

This is what I could come up w/ so far for a 9A:

  9A  16v
  2.0L 90+ G/J/P
 134@5800
 133@4400
 CIS-Motronic

>From Jan's web site: <http://lipari.usc.edu/~jan/vw/Engine/Engine_Swaps.html>

"2000" (1984) 16V
9A  (cis-E) 134 Hp.
Late A2 GTI, GLI, Passat. 1990 -> 1992
Currently in dispute is whether these
had bigger in and exhaust valves,

                  or the standard 32 In and 28 Exhaust. Anyone?

Missing out on some info right now as to bore & stroke.
 hth,
TBerk