Re: brake booster vacuum?

I just remembered...the 5cylinder Audi diesels have a vacuum pump mounted at
the rear of the head running off of the cam with a small V-belt.  If you have
the room, you could fabricate a mount and run this style pump for your brake
booster.  I seem to remember seeing one of these cars in the wrecking yard a
few weeks back.  I'm planning a trip back there next weekend.  I could pull
it for you if you're interested.

Tom
www.area-53.com

8 VW's, 3 Audi's, 1 Porsche, 2 Chevy's and counting...