RE: Badger 5 t-bodies

> Could you not cut a few holes in the landing panel and install a scoop in
> front of the existing radiator.

Well, my first question is, what is the "landing panel"? Is that what the
hood latches into? Secondly, isn't there only a slit of space in between
this panel and the hood istelf? I must be missing something here...

Actually, here's an idea. Rather than installing a shorter radiator, how
about just tilting the existing radiator forward a few degrees? Maybe if you
custom mounted the bottom a few inches back and tilted the whole apparatus
forward you could get an inch or more space on the top?

Can anyone verify whether this will fit without whacking anything or making
it impossible to service? My Scirocco is many miles away from me right now.
:^(
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut