Re: new 2.0 bottom price + Q

The dealer in my area gets about 500$ for a used short block. I can get you
a new one for about 1500$. This would be a factory rebuild.

if you are really loaded and have the expertise i can get you a 1.8t for
about 3500$ new with all the wiring minus the computer.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop