brake booster vacuum?

Some one was looking for info on how to rig the brake booster when running
individual throttle bodies and the topic of electronic vacuum came up.  I
thought this might be of value.

by ProfessorNate <mailto:Nate@race101.com> ProfessorNate
Hardcore VW Group
I've seen a couple of carb's race cars (16v golfs) with electric brake
vacuum pump. I believe they got 'em from some old Lincoln
 car.
Anyone else seen these?

I've seen these advertised in hot rod mags for domestics with big cams. He
should be OK with a vaccum can as long as all of the runners are tapped.
Electric vaccum pumps were/are in quite a few diesel cars and trucks. I bet
Deo knows about theses. This place also sells them
<http://www.mpbrakes.com/MP27.htm>

Andrew Stauffer
Cannondale Purchasing
www.cannondale.com