Cathy?

Sorry about this gang, but I'm trying to reach Cathy and I lost her addy
but- I know she's on the list.  Anyway, Cathy, I received the info on the
sunroof that you mailed to me and wanted to say THANKS for the assistance.

Ya know, overall, folks like Cathy, as well as this list, makes owning a
Scirocco a pleasure.  I wish I wasn't on the digest version but work
dictates it due to the amount of traffic.   Glad to be here, to say the
least.

And thanks again, Cathy!

Andrew Stauffer
Cannondale Purchasing