Re: 3 gauge pod wireup

for the pressure gauge, you need to swap the senders above the oil filter.
the one in front (yellow?) needs to go to the back, and the one in back
(black?) needs to come out. put the dual sender in front (in other words, it
needs to replace the sender in back, but won't fit; hence the swapping).
keep the original wire with the sender you moved. the one to the sender you
removed goes to the new dual sender. don't know which wire goes where on the
dual sender, but if you get it wrong it'll be obvious. light will flash, and
gauge won't work. if you replace the wrong sender, the buzzer will go off
above 2500 rpm (or something like that). hth,
-michael
leaky 88 16v rocco
"now with more miles on the back of a tow truck than on the road!"