RE: [TECH] 16v Exhuast to 81

Ummm Neal you are wrong. The muffler on the 16V is larger. It wont fit. The
entire rest of the system will fit just fine. Remember, the spare is in the
rear of the car. The gas tank is in the middle.

(have 2 Rabbits and one Scirocco with stock 16V exhaust and aftermarket
mufflers)

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA