RE: Badger 5 t-bodies

Yo, here's an email that I just got back from Bill at Badger5 about the
power brakes issue:

> On the lower part of each body is a cast boss which is there to use to
drill
> and tap whatever fitting you wish.  I use just #4 cylinder on my own
> demonstrator and it runs fine with no noticable effect on running.  You
can
> connect all 4 together though if you wish.
> regards
> bill

I'd much rather use the Audi 5k/200 brake booster set up if it works. This
way I can stick my nitrous nozzles in those bosses. Aw, dang... I just
thought of something. My existing Autotech 16v kit is a wet system. I'd
probably use a dry system if I go with the DTA or TEC engine management
systems.

Anybody out there looking for a port-injected wet nitrous system for their
16v? I'm not necessarily selling it, but I might...
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region
100 Wall Street, 10th Floor