RE: Digifant in a scirocco...

Wing, are you out there?? What have you done so far?

I'm in the same boat. If no one currently on the list has the required
experience, I would be very interested in forming a "Digifant Support Group"
and sharing experiences. Anyone on-board?

I just got my Corrado Bentley from Potterman last week. I'm focusing on the
Scirocco's body right now, but I'm also starting to dissect the G60 wiring
diagrams. I haven't spent too much time on it yet, but so far I only see
four of the zillion harnesses that should be necessary. Everything else
seems to be HVAC, lighting, dash, etc. Specifically, I'm looking at F, G1,
G2, and S on page 30 in the Wiring Diagrams section...

Neal
'88 16v
'77 G60 "in-progress edition"