RE: Differences between 8v and 16v (the color white)

Yes, there were white's available in 1987, I think even _more_ then
were available in 1988.  From what I understand, there were only
about 500 white 88's.  I'm guessing that color didn't sell as well,
and I'm pretty sure it was the least favorite color of the Germans. :)

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net