Tech/BBQ Day in the Seattle area this Saturday.

Okay folks, in the time honored tradition of Tech/BBQ Day #1, I'm announcing
Tech/BBQ Day #2 with extremely short notice!  Why, you ask?  Two reasons:
poor planning, indecision, and my wife is out of town this weekend.  Oh,
wait... that was three reasons!  Well, the important thing is that
opportunity has knocked and I have answered.  ;)

Once again there will probably be more BBQ-ing, beer swilling, pool
shooting, and BS-ing than tech-ing although I might attempt the 11" brake
conversion if I get an early start Saturday morning.  Propane tank is near
full so as long as the weather is good the grill will be going (otherwise we
can always order pizzas from a local place I think is pretty good).

I live in Federal Way near 1st Ave S and Dash Point Road.  If you haven't
been to my house before, e-mail me for directions and my phone numbers.

This is a smaller event with mostly Scirocco people (not being posted to
Vortex or anything).  If you can make it, please e-mail me directly so I can
know how many people to expect.  Thanks and hope to see you on Saturday
afternoon.

Bradley
88 Scirocco 16V 2.0l (euro ABF cams "in stock" and ready to go in!)
96 Passat GLX Wagon

P.S.  Remember: it is far better to show up late than not at all!