another one bites the dust / rocco needed

Hey list..

Welp, tally off another Scirocco wrecked. That's two for me now.

Not two days after getting my '84 on the road, do I slam into the rear end
of an Audi A4 (which drove away nearly unschathed) on the Mass Pike. You
look down for a second, forgetting that there are nearly twice as many
people on the road because of the holiday, and then you eat Audi.
Unfortunately, my rocco is a lost cause. I pulled off everything useful in
the wrecker's lot and drove home with it today. Sigh...

So anyways.. I'll ask it again: (seems like it was only a month and a half
ago that I asked this) Anyone have a cheap Rocco for sale around
Connecticut? I'll travel a bit for it if I have to. I'm thinking in the
under $600 range, but I can be flexible.

I found an '84 Jetta in Mass that needs a radiator and exhaust for $200..
think it's a good buy?

Oh yeah, and Daun.. cancel on those parts. =)

-Dave
'84 Alpine White Scirocco (front end smooshed in about a foot...engine
currently hugs firewall in a loving manner)