[Not Mine] - FS: '89 16V Scirocco 112K $2000 Columbus Ohio

Seller Info   Member Name: rj_douglas
View seller's other ads
For sale by Private Party
(614) 445-6563
Columbus, Ohio-Columbus 43210

http://www.classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P61+C14+A0+R1228335+Q557393
571

Car: 1989 Volkswagen Scirocco, 112000 Miles, $2000, Columbus, OH

Exterior Color - Red
Interior Color - Black
4-cyl.
Air Conditioning
Cruise Control
Sunroof
Hatchback
CD Player
Power Windows
Two Door
Manual Transmission

Description   I am helping sell this nice car for a friend who moved back
to Italy. He got the car from an Uncle and had it fixed up nice. He drove
it everyday and loved it. He would only drive this VW and a Jeep. It has
a 5-speed tranny, Red on the outside and black leather interior. Its in
very good condition. New Alternator, New Fuel Pump, New Brakes with new
drums in the rear, newer battery, 16 valve engine, power locks & windows.
If you e-mail me, I will get more information about it for you. Like I
said, this is for a friend who left the country to start his own business
and is a favor to a dear friend, He would never sell it if he didn't have
to. rj_douglas@hotmail.com The number listed is to his wifes work number
if you would like to see it during the day. She works in German Village.
She will only take Cash or a Money Order for the Volkswagon.