dead scirocco(tranny)

Well I had a great ride to work today! I was jammin on 287 west, and then up
95N heading towards Milford, CT. I was having a great time I had created a
little pack of cars that were as stupid as myself, and we "raced" all the
way to work. I averaged about 35-45mph over the speed limit of 55mph, and I
was having a blast doing it.
The tranny of course showed no sign of dieing on me. I got off exit 39b, and
went to work. I pulled into the parking lot, and went to pull into a spot,
and ya know how the spaces face each other, and you can pull through, and
park so you're facing out? Well halfway the car came to a violent hault, and
she wouldn't move any further... what is it in deutsch? Kaput? Tot? Es Ist
Tot, oder Kaput?... yeah well it wouldn't move...
Niah!(oh well)
Luckily I didn't sell my extra trannies, and I have a sweet low mileage 2Y
tranny that I'm throwing in between tonight, and tomorrow night!
I do know what happened... anyone that was on the first ride after the
auto-X with Paul, and crew with CLUBVAC.. remember when (I think it was you
Randy!) you noticed the fluid peeing out of my car? Well I havn't really
been driving my rocco that much, and I guess I found out by default... I had
checked everything, but the ttranny fluid... I will never ever make that
mistake again!!! I could've lost control when I was in the triple digits
this morning!!! I know that I have been plagued like Randy has been by Ms.
Murphy(and for the ladies it's Mr. Murphy). Their law has been a constant
with my rocco since I bought her last year... I must be psycho because I
can't sell the damn thing!! I love it! It's one of those things I
guess(pride? Stupidity maybe) what ever it is... you know I will fix this
damn VW again!
chris jevens... to be continued!