RE: Turbo

> >An 020 tranny should be able to hold 250hp without breaking -if you are
> >nice
> >to it. I plan to be very nice to mine!
>
> What's nice? I mean I bet kelly had about 220 crank when he did it.

I guess it basically means not dragracing. :^) I'm more into canyon carving
and backroad blasting, so sudden and huge torque applications don't really
factor in too much. I've also built a fairly cammy motor and the power
doesn't exactly hit with a jolt. Methinks it could actually be the cylinder
head at fault, but anyway...

> Well, I always think in terms of the cheapass.

Oh come on now. How much does a JY intercooler cost? I'll shortly have an
efficient (but smallish) intercooler for sale for just $75. I dunno. I just
wouldn't skimp there. I see big potential for blowing up a motor without it.
Tweeking the boost is just... so... tempting.

-not that I've ever turned the boost way high on a cold Superbowl Sunday
when my team was losing to Balitmore last year and then got pissed off at a
smack talking Honda idiot and then blew up my motor or anything. ;^) Heh heh
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region
100 Wall Street, 10th Floor