RE: speaking of new VW's

My first car was an 88 Cordia GSR Turbo.  Now, it was nothing like either of
the 2 scirocco I have had since, but it really wasnt all that bad a car.  It
was quite quick, comfortable, and good on gas.  I thought it looked pretty
cool too!  Only problem I ever had was a crunch going into 5th gear on
occasion.  Bought it for 550$, drove it fast for 2 years without any
problems, and then wrecked it when some ass cut me off in order to get to
the movie store before it closed!  134,000 miles, turbo was still good,
original clutch before it died.

I somehow remeber that article was comparing the 8V MKII to the turbo
cordia, and thats why it lost (and the cordia was thousands less).  .

I still like my rocco more though...

Brad

1987 16V Scirocco
vwrocco85@hotmail.com