RE: Scirocco 1 Fender quest fails

Just hope they don't send two of the same side, if you're ordering both.  On
two separate occasions, I ordered a pair of running boards and a pair of
inner front fender replacement panels for my Beetle.  In both cases, they
sent me two of the same side and none of the other.

Those are the only body parts I've bought from them, and I haven't purchased
anything from them in about 6 years.

Aaron
'87 528e
'82 Scirocco