Re: done kicking?

Robert,
I have 8V springs in my 78 MK1. They are Griffin Autowerke along with Tokico
HP's. I think the key is whether or not the front springs are progressive
springs which is what mine are. the top coils are really close together and
then spread out. My front end lowered about .25-.5 inches after the 16V swap.
My front end doesn't bottom out and rides really stiff like when I got the
car with the JH/4K with the 9.4" brakes and 90MM shafts. Know it has a PL/2Y
with 10.1" brakes and 100MM shafts
Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco 16V
87 Scirocco 16V