Re: Colored City Lights

Duncan McGowan wrote:

> Anyone get pulled over all the time  for having blue city lights? Now
> that i finally got my euro lights in id like to put in some colored city
> lights. I read in the archives that its illegal to have blue or red city
> lights but ... <snip>

Not sure where you are, but in California, blue or red lights on the front
of any non-emergency vehicle is a MAJOR bust, sure to get you pulled over
in an instant if any cop spots you.  Bad idea.  Laws probably the same
elsewhere, red & blue are routinely off-limits for obvious reasons.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA