Now those are bright...

    Well, i just wanted to share that i finally put in my euro lights.
WOOHOO!!!!! Now those or some bright lights. What a major pain in the balls
though. I put them in exactly as the tech procedure describes except for a
few minor differences. I had to saw off quite a bit off the mounting plate
in order for it to fit with my park bench bumpers. A little more than the
tech procedure led on to but it was easy to follow and i would of never been
able to do it on my own otherwise.
    Im so stoked and now i can finally see at night! Now hopefully those
clear turn signals will come in any day from volksbit(thanks patrick/lisa)
87 16v

"Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger."- Nietzsche