Mt Hamilton Run...-in....was:Cop Stories!!

Joe
Thank goodness you couldn't get around me otherwise I'd have gotten one as
well. :P
How many guy's did he finially end up pulling over?

And fun was truly had that day :D
I have never driven Mars that hard, and she has never handled that well (new
Koni's).
I think I had her sideways more often than straight.
Can't wait for the next event!!!!!!!!!

Randy