Re: 16V in a Fox?AWD Fox?

<< The exhaust wouldn't come out the opposite side and the exhaust manifold on
 the 16v is multidirectional since it exits into a flat dual outlet flange.>>
  So one could have a TT dual downpipe fitted for it perhaps?

<< I couldn't tell you what size the flange is on the downpipe of the stock

    Too %&#$ing small.

<< Other than that I believe the fuel system would work fine since it is
CIS-E but I if it
 has a knock sensor system, which I don't think it does,>>
  They don't.

<<If I remember right I believe the had the hump and everything there for
adding rear wheel drive but I don't know what kind of setup you'd have to do
to make it RWD only.
Would be a cool feat!! >>
   Instead, how about AWD like an Audi Quattro? The not fun part would be
having a custom exhaust made and routed what with the drive shaft running
where the factory exhaust is. This is something I think about way too often.

Carl
77rocco
89fox