[mk2] rear stub axle hosed?

  i replaced my front wheel bearing last night because it was bad. only
problem is that while it fixed half the problem, my back wheel's making
noise. no telling how long it's been like that. not too bad. i can jerk
the wheel and it goes away for the most part. i bought new bearing and
seal tonight, but won't be able to do the job until tomorrow at the
latest. i was just trying to assess if my stub is toasted or if it'll be
okay. i know, i know...look at it first. i'm just wondering about other
experiences, though. thanx.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com