Re: 5w-20w

In a message dated 10/27/01 5:10:52 PM Pacific Standard Time,
pbureau@home.com writes:

<< I change mine every 3000 Miles, with Air filter, oil filter and do my tire
 rotation at the same time... cars purrs... and I use 20w50 Castrol GTX,
 (summer) and 10w40 Castrol GTX (winter). >>
My routine is similar to Patrick's, every 3000 miles change air and oil
filter as well as oil.  Sometimes I'll change oil as soon as it turns brown.
(around every 2500 miles) Only I run gtx 20w50 year round.  Not to much need
in a desert for a heavier oil.  Did I mention it's 80 degrees out right now.
If i was still back east, it would be around 40, burrrrrrrrrr