RE: I need a vacation! Who wants to hang?

Wow, you guys are all too kind! Keep the options coming. I'm on a mission!
Looking over the folks who've responded and where they are... it looks like
a tour from San Fran down to San Diego is in the works! I've gotta close up
some deals at work and then late November could be all about chillin'. :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!