RE: complete 16v turbo kit

I don't know exactly who is selling this, but it looks like he may possibly
be affiliated with Eurotech, a local shop here in Tampa. They build some
seriously fast/cool cars but they also have a known criminal history. I see
them around town now and then. They seem to be nice guys, but I won't do
business with them because of the history.

It *could* be a very good kit, but it could also be a scam.  If you're
serious about it, just BE CAREFUL!

Neal