Fwd: dead horse spring question

Thats a very bad idea bro, you know how i know this? because i already tried
it, the rears are the same as the 16v specific neuspeeds,but the fronts are
not, they will fit on and everything, but your car will bottom out
excessively, especailly on the free way, and pothole and your having a bad
(bumpy) day, ya get me

Aaron Carter
88 16v rocco
Davus CA

The VW brochure states that teh 16v is 10mm lower than the 8v. Although the
car might be lower I know that if the stock springs for a 16v are installed
on an 8v that the car will be lifted about 26mm.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop