Re: OT: New scirocco enthusiast among us

Congrats to you and Susan. May you lives be blessed and warmed. Life can
only get better!

Rememer Jan, a ratchet handle is not a replacement for a rattle, nor is an
oil filter wrench a replacement for a teehing ring!

>>THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember that amateurs built the ark. . . . .
Professionals built the Titanic.

Julie Macfarlane
(Web Developer)
Albany NY