From: Shawn C Meze [mailto:skerocdriver@juno.com]
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2001 5:33 PM
To: Fry, Larry
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: sequential shift transmission conversion!

On Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:14:57 -0700 "Fry, Larry" <LEF@chem-tronics.com>
writes:
>Driving schools abound.
> Hey, how about the list getting a group together for a Bondurant-type
>class?  Maybe we could get a group discount from ol' Bob at the
>Phoenix facility?  Anyone else interested....no?  Yes?
>
>Larry  sandiego16V

Yeah, its called the Virtual World Performance Driving School in Pahrumph
Nevada. The last one was October 6-7th. The next one is the last weekend
in March. Unlike the Bondurant-type school which cost $1800 for 3 days of
instruction, ours is only $250 and you not only get PLENTY of track time
but you also get breakfast and lunch on both days. Its one of the best
bang for the buck for a driving school out there. (feel free to look
around!)

And if your REALLY-REALLY lucky, *I*, yes ME, will be your driving
instructor. I make you go fast, quickly! :)  or something.

Anyways, its alot of fun, you drive your own car and since its all VW
oriented, there's usually a car or 5 you want to ride in and check out on
Sunday, Potterman and myself usually take out a couple of fast cars and
play tag at some point. The instruction is intensive so the rate you
learn is your own pace.

This is a FYI type deal, not meant to be a commercial as my motivation is
that I would REALLY like to see other Scirocco's out there besides my own
and Mr. Cadenheads (fellow Instructor) Mk-I. Spaces are limited to 50
entries so sign up early and also know you can request a particular
instructor (or request to NOT have a particular instructor! LOL!) Its a
really cool thing happening. I cant stress this enough to you guys.
Anyways...

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V       84' Scirocco 8V           88' Corvette -SS 30-
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-     79' "Project FSP Scirocco"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

[Disclaimer]This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. It may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional, or other privilege. If you are not the intended addressee you
must not use, disclose, or copy this transmission. This E-mail is not
intended to impose nor shall it be construed as imposing any legally binding
obligation upon GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. and/or any of its
subsidiaries or associated companies. Neither GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics
Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries or associated companies gives any
representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the
contents of this E-mail. GKN Aerospace Chem-tronics Inc. shall not be held
liable to any person resulting from the use of any information contained in
this E-mail and shall not be liable to any person who acts or omits to do
anything in reliance upon it.