Double declutch WAS RE: sequential shift transmission conversion!

if you use the double declutch technique, you should have no issues
with losing traction on any surface.

speaking of which, how many people use it in daily driving? it's been a
habit of mine for a long time, even when driving putting around in my
1.7L rabbit pickup :^)

chrisg
'82 8v
'88 16v