Re: How do I improve my turn in? A1 Jetta

Blimey - I wont have any teeth left ;-)

I dont think the car could or me could take the
pummeling from our roads(UK)

I run my Scirocco on 29/26 on the same size and it was
too much - Shook all my fillings out ;-) so i changed
them back to the 14's.

I shall increase the pressure to what
benefits/downsides this has. Perhaps another couple of
pounds all round.

Thanks

Andy

=== message truncated ===