RE: [CHALLENGE] Scirocco VS Accord ???

I think that you'll send that guy back to his tuning shop with his tail
between his legs. That is, assuming that you really have all the power that
you think have. Your 165 at the wheels sounds suspiciously high to me! I'd
figure that you have around that number at the crank. Beware the misleading
data delivered by the ego dyno and tuner catalogs.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut

Check out our rally team's website!