RE: Fiberglass front spoiler question

> I have the Kamei X1 Body kit (fiberglass kit)...

Huh? Kamei X1=fiberglass?

I have a Mk2 X1 front spoiler, and it is made of thin white plastic. (ABS?)
I always presumed the rest of the kit was the same material.

I also have a Mk1 X1 full kit, and it is made of thick black Rubbermaid-like
plastic. (???)

Neither are fiberglass, and I have the original packaging from Dirk for all
of it. Where did you get fiberglass? Are you sure it's fiberglass?

Neal